20 December, 2009

Santa at the Mall



I never had any intention of taking Kael to see Santa at the Mall. He's too little to even know who the guy is and the pictures that they take are way over priced. However, I did happen to be at the mall when Santa started his shift on Friday. As I walked by I overheard one of the ladies that worked at the 'North Pole' say that you can take your own pictures. Good news. I also happened to notice that there were only 3 people in line. More good news. Ok, I gave in and Kael got his picture taken with Santa FREE of charge. I love FREE. And it turned out to be pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

  1. That is cute! He is always looking at the camera!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the same thought with paying someone else to take a mediocre picture! and then my dad said that his work was having a kids party. so last night taytum got a pic with santa too!!

    ReplyDelete