16 December, 2009

Cheesy, But It Works

With Christmas coming up on us so fast and Dustin and I still trying to adjust to having only one income, paying to get family pictures taken just wasn't feasible. So I opted to take them myself. As you can see I tried to get creative with Kael. Most of them turned out pretty cheesy, but I did get a few good ones. And our Christmas card was put together and sent out BEFORE Christmas, which was the ultimate goal. Have fun laughing at my attempt.

P.S. Kael's favorite pastime is eating, and it shows. We've nicknamed him Chunk.








The End Result

2 comments:

  1. you have such a cute family! i'm so glad everything is going great and the pics are cute! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of him with a bow on his behind! So creative! I can't believe how big he's getting! Love the christmas card!

    ReplyDelete