15 January, 2011

Counting down to D-day

The countdown is on! Only 19 more days until our baby girl is due.
Here is a cheesy peek of her this week. Full term.
I'm feeling pretty good. Minus the fact that the only thing I ever want to wear are my sweats. I think I've got the next 19 days in the bag! She can make her debut anytime, and I let her know that everyday.
Really though, all I'm hoping for is that she's as good to me as Kael was and that she comes on her due date.

Oh, one more thing. The closer I get the more I find myself thinking about Kael's birth and how I was able to handle everything. I finally broke down and typed up the whole incredible experience. If you're interested in reading it go here. I'm praying that things take the same route so I know what to expect. Not likely though since I hear that just like every pregnancy, every labor is different.

And yes we are having another water birth in the comfort of our own home. And no I'm not crazy. Do a little research before you judge.

4 comments:

  1. You are so Cute!!!!!! We are counting down too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Lace! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Man I wish I could be that adorable pregnant!:) Oh and you're definitely not crazy, just a very brave woman! Hope everything goes amazingly.. and yes, we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! Only two more weeks! Yeah it is so close... To answer your question about two kids, it actually has been fun. An adjustment of course, but I am glad that Mark has a brother to play with now. They look alike too which is fun!

    ReplyDelete