11 February, 2010

Lovopoly

Last week I was surfing the web trying to find creative gift ideas for the upcoming holiday. Yes it's a big deal. I think gifts given for Valentine's Day should be personal and full of LOVE. Since I LOVE Valentine's Day. I'm a sap for any kind of romance. I came across http://www.lovopoly.com/. I think this is such a cute idea! However I just couldn't bring myself to order a 12 x 12 board game for $80.

I've kind of been on this kick lately of making everything myself. It's always cheaper that way. So that's what I did. I made my very own Lovopoly game! Well, to be given to Dustin for V-day of course. It turned out awesome. We have/had a Monopoly board game sitting in our cupboard unopened from 2 Christmases ago. I thought I would put it to good use. I'm pretty proud of this one. It took me about a week and half and many hours on the computer, but I think he's going to LOVE it. He better. 

And yes, this post is safe because Dustin never looks at our blog. He doesn't think anyone ever reads it, and that I'm wasting my time. I know that I have a few friends out there that care.
So, this is for you. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome idea!! You are so creative, i bet he is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I love it! I love doing things like that but my life has been so chaotic lately that I haven't been creative for a while. Hopefully after this move I will be able to get back to doing stuff like that again. It's way cute though, good job! I bet he will love it! :) Your blankets look great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I looked at the one you can buy and yours looks way way better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacy!! That is awesome! I clicked on the pic and love how you put the places that mean something to you guys and that you added the temple. I really like your wedding pic in the middle too. And your baby is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete